Friday 19 August 2016

Frustrating!

We've moved in and I'm desperate to post photos, but whilst I've been offline, Google have retired Picasaweb which I was using (quite happily) for downloading and uploading all the photos on the blog. Does anyone have any helpful hints as to how I can upload photos directly off my iPad, or indeed suggestions as to an interim measure along the lines of Picasaweb? What do other people use?

Please send me some suggestions as I can't wait to show you what we're doing!
Many thanks in advance and apologies for the disappointingly boring first post in a while :(

9 comments:

  1. Glad your in, can't help you with iPad, I can't blog from mine either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was under the impression Google had allowed us the drag and drop but I'm unsure if it can drop on an ipad. Have you tried copy and paste?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just take photos on my mobile and email them to myself. I used to have so much trouble downloading them from my phone that I just do this then save them to a file for use at a later date. Works a treat for me.x (Not aware of what Picsaweb is.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry I can't help but I am really looking forward to seeing your new home. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I store all my photos in Picasa3 and my computer guru says this has been discontinued. Bah!!!
    Margaret P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking forward to seeing your photos . Hope you are setting in and enjoying every moment of your new life xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry I can't share any techy info but I do hope you find a solution soon. Best of luck to you. Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry as I don't have an iPad so don't know what to advise you. I post from my office desk computer and upload photos from there.

    I hope everything is going well after the move. Just take lots of photos and let us see them when you can, it's not worth worrying over though.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I email pictures to myself and then download them onto my desktop computer into pictures. From there I can download them to my blog.

    Don't know if it works the same with an IPad however.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete