Friday 19 June 2015

Beauty in my backyard - part 2

Just so you don't think its all about the flowers, I've included some edibles this time :)

The peony is wonderful this year

Sea thrift at the front of the border

 
loganberries - I LOVE loganberries!

Rose Zephérime Druhin - a very old rose but such a delicate colour

Purple mangetout flower

Hedwig likes having her photo taken! 

My Mum gave us this rose for our 20th Wedding Anniversary. 

Pears - Conference I think? 

Apples (I've forgotten their name!) 




3 comments:

  1. Wonderful !
    Love love love Hedwig. What a cutie pottie.
    Peonies are my favorite flower along with the old world/cottage roses.
    Love the one you posted with the delicate color.
    Your pears remind me of how my pomegranates look now.
    Lovely post today.

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'm really enjoying being in the garden. I think the weather conditions this year have really helped everything to bloom. I'm also trying to get the hang of my new camera!!

      Delete