Saturday 6 December 2014

What do I expect from life?



A big question to ponder this one! I think it would do us all good to really think deeply about the things we would like our lives to provide us with.  I don't mean material items here, more spiritually  I guess.

Early on in this journey, I spent some considerable time listing what I wanted out of my life and here is what I came up with:


  • A reason to get up every morning
  • Creative and productive 'work'
  • Daily opportunities to nurture myself and others
  • A framework in which I can live simply and calmly
  • An opportunity to take less whilst giving more
  • Opportunities to gain new skills to provide for my family
  • Moments for me to express generosity, kindness and empathy
  • Moments of stillness 
  • A feeling of purpose and self-worth
  • A sense of contentment
  • An opportunity to create a strong and generous family circle, which provides support for everyone within it
  • An appreciation of the smaller things
  • A sense of control over my own life

No comments:

Post a Comment