I spent £98.97 this week, a whole £1.03 under budget! As my daughter and I were unpacking the shopping, I noticed that the cupboards are very well stocked, so I'll need to make a concerted effort to eat up some of our stores next week to ensure there is no wastage.
I did buy enough toilet rolls for the street in this shop too!!
On the menu this week:
- Indian night tonight, which is actually the pakoras and sides from last week's menu, boosted with aloo gobi because I have a cauliflower left over and because I absolutely LOVE it!!
- Chickpea and sweetcorn burgers with smoky tomato sauce and home made chips
- Vegetarian cottage pies, peas and sweetcorn and Apple crumble with vegan ice cream
- Mexican bean soup
- Mushroom and lentil tagine with rice
- Potato, parsnip and pea curry with rice
- Spiced lentil and coconut Dahl with chapatis
- Vegetable risotto