Thursday 11 December 2014

Hand made Christmas gifts

I realised the other day that next year I will have to start making things a lot earlier than September if I want to increase the number of hand made gifts I give next Christmas!!
Having said that, I am really excited about the range and number of presents I have been able to give to people, made by me. Obviously you have all seen the jams, marmalade and chutneys, the limoncello, Arancello, the flavoured oils and the truffles. I've posted about the button decorations and the earrings already.
I also added a personal touch to some hand towels, by hand sewing on lengths of pretty ribbon. They are being given as gifts too.




Then there are some completely individual presents which I will have to wait until after Christmas to
post about in case their recipients see them before they get to open them!! I am very excited to share them with you as soon as I can .....
It has been an enormous pleasure for me to try my hand at so many different craft projects and I sincerely hope that there will be equal pleasure for those receiving them. Hopefully they will see that their gifts have been made with love and be able to look past any imperfections!
As for next year, I already have quite a list of craft projects I'd like to try out. I'm thinking I'll start early and have a storage box for them all with a list of who receives what so I don't forget and give them the same thing twice! Well, it's a plan anyway .....

No comments:

Post a Comment