So this January, I am going to :
- Continue sticking to my budget and writing my small daily 'To Do' lists
- Keep going for walks and meditating
- Continue crafting
- Bring my grandmother's sewing machine up to the house and set it up ready to use (it's been languishing in the shed so I'm a little anxious as to whether it will work at all!)
- Start patchwork - I may start with a cushion cover .....
- Learn to crotchet
- Learn some embroidery stitches - I have a desire to embroider my own hankies
- Knit something - I don't know what yet, but I need to have a proper knitting project to inspire me.
- Make my own washing powder and cleaning products
Traditionally I find the months of January and Febuary difficult psychologically and emotionally, so I'm hoping that by channelling my energies into creativity, I can avoid slipping into my annual doldrums! For once, I am excited about the next few months and I look forward to sharing my new discoveries with you.
Happy 2015 everyone!