Saturday 8 November 2014

Project Me - part two

This is a picture from my journal of 'Project Me'. I'd completed  project house and was ready to move on to the next stage, so this was what I drew up from my discussions with Rachel. Looking back on it now, I can see that already my priorities have shifted since July. I am no longer interested in manicures, pedicures or buying new clothes. All of that means spending money, which I don't want to do anymore. I'm no longer looking for 'the job' either. My role now is too look after myself and my family and lead a much simpler life, lessening my negative impact on the environment.
Everything else on there however still stands and I am pleased to say I have been able to follow my plan to fruition, making a huge impact on my health. In fact, a friend I saw last night, described me as 'radiant' - a compliment indeed!
Talking of surrounding myself with beautiful things ..... Next week is craft week, so expect lots of posts about creativity!

2 comments:

  1. Please don't stop this blog, it's very inspiring and just what I need to keep me focused on what is important.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really good to hear. Thank you for taking the time to comment. I'm loving writing the blog so it's here for some time to come yet! Let me know if there's anything specific you'd like me to write about.

    ReplyDelete